StockRite™ Family of Mechanical and Microwave Consistency Sensors
The TMC-6000 Microprocessor Consistency Transmitter is designed as the backbone for the TECO StockriteTM family of consistency instrumentation; to be used as the common electronics support platform for all of TECO’s family of consistency probes.
The TMC-6000 is a remote mounted unit, making it an excellent choice for high vibration, high temperature, or inaccessible applications. Its microprocessor based electronics allow the user to have a set of predefined calibrations for easy set-up and calibration. Users can also retain up to (10) ten different calibration parameters to accommodate different grades or stock furnish mixes.
The TMC-6000 also allows for “active velocity compensation” which significantly increases overall application range and maintains accuracy as your production rate changes, unlike standard mechanical devices.
- Excellent Repeatability - microprocessor based electronics.
- "Quick Start" - Predefined Calibration Procedure - for ease of set-up and calibration.
- Active Velocity Compensation - increased application range as production changes
- Embedded Control Option - optimal dilution feed forward control.
- Multiple Calibrations - ability to hold up to (10) ten different calibration settings for different grades / furnishes.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure - remotely mounted enclosure keeps the electronics safe from vibration, heat, moisture in the field.
- Digital Communications - easily integrates into any DCS platform.
- Display: Variable contrast graphical LCD
- Electronics: Microprocessor based
- Analog Input(s): (1) 4-20 mA flow, (3) 4-20 mA optional
- Analog Output(s): (1) - 4-20 mA - compensated consistency, (1) - 4-20 mA - optional
- Communications: (1) full duplex - choice of protocol: RS 232 / IEEE 422 / IEEE 485
- Power: 115 / 220 VAC, 60 Hz,
- Temperature Limits: 32 deg. F. - 140 deg. F operating
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X
- OPTIONS: Dilution PID controller output, Multiple inputs for process influence, compensation Custom configuration ability
Call TECO today at 800-528-8997 and experience
service SECOND TO NONE!